RLT’s COVID-19 Precautions
We always strive to provide a welcoming and safe environment at Raleigh Little Theatre. With the current situation regarding COVID-19, we are taking additional steps to keep our theatre clean and safe to help protect our patrons, volunteers, students, and staff.
For your safety, we are taking the following precautions:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed all throughout the theatre, in addition to soap that has always been available in every bathroom.
- We are increasing the scope of our daily professional cleanings with additional sanitizing of handrails, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- All RLT Education classes and camps will begin each session with mandatory handwashing or use of hand sanitizer.
- Additional training of staff and teaching artists to encourage smiles and jazz hands as a form of greeting, but no handshakes, high fives, or hugs for now!
We encourage all members of our community to:
- Stay informed and follow all CDC guidelines for staying healthy.
- Keep an eye on Wake County’s information page regarding local COVID-19 updates.
- Remain at home if you begin to show any signs or symptoms that fit the criteria of COVID-19, including running a fever, coughing, or having difficulty breathing.
As a city-owned building, we are in direct and frequent communication with the City of Raleigh so that we can stay informed and respond quickly to any new guidelines. We are following their guidance regarding how to proceed with our programming. As of now, we feel it is safe to continue with all currently scheduled shows, events, and classes. If anything changes, we will promptly provide clear updates on our website and through email communications.
If you have any questions about what you can expect on your next visit to RLT, please contact our box office staff by calling 919-821-3111 between noon and 5:00pm Monday – Friday or by emailing email@example.com. We are committed to doing what is best for our RLT community, and we hope to see you at the theatre soon!