You can help bring the magic of theater to over 40,000 people each year.
RLT believes theatre is for everyone to enjoy. Your contributions help keep our ticket costs and class tuition affordable and help us provide scholarships.
Ways to Give
BECOME A SUSTAINER (Click here)
- Make a sustaining contribution to support the continued growth and success of Raleigh Little Theatre. Our sustainers support us each month or each quarter.
MAKE A DONATION (Click here)
- Give a single gift to our annual fund to support Raleigh Little Theatre. Read more about RLT’s donor benefits.
PLANNED GIVING (Click here)
- Join RLT’s 1936 Legacy Society
GIVE BY PHONE
- You can make a gift by calling 919-821-4579 x 230
GIVE BY MAIL
- Send a check to:Raleigh Little Theatre
301 Pogue St.
Raleigh, NC 27607
RLT Scholarship Fund
Raleigh Little Theatre is dedicated to providing all young people, regardless of economic status, the opportunity to explore creative possibilities through theatre classes. Help us fulfill this mission by donating to the RLT Scholarship Fund. We need your help to meet the ever increasing demand!
Write a check to Raleigh Little Theatre or donate online, designating it for the Scholarship Fund. Make a difference in a child’s life.
Other Ways to Support
Your contribution is tax deductible. Raleigh Little Theatre is a non-profit, 501-C(3) tax-exempt organization under the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible. Raleigh Little Theatre’s Federal ID# is 56-0662726.
Revenue from tickets and class tuition only covers two-thirds of the annual operating costs of the Theatre. Since 1936 Raleigh Little Theatre has provided accessible, affordable theatre productions and award-winning education programs with the help of our community of donors like you.
For more information, contact Heather Strickland at email@example.com or by calling 919-821-4579 x 230.