The RLT Youth Education Program offers year-round instruction for students ages 2-18 with classes taught by some of the best instructors in Raleigh.
RLT youth classes do not require previous experience to participate and all classes culminate in an Open Classroom or Sharing of the students’ work for family and friends. Come join the fun!
- Search the catalog for classes and workshops at RLT for ages 2 through high school
- Download the Brochure (3.3 MB PDF)
- Check out our FAQ page about how to navigate our class catalog
- Read about our philosophy, policies and logistics on our information page for classes
- Learn more about RLT teaching artists
Classes throughout Wake County
We offer classes at our facility on Pogue Street as well as several locations throughout Wake County:
- Classes at RLT
- Classes in Apex at the Halle Arts Center (registration starts July 15 for Apex residents)
- Classes in Knightdale at the Knightdale Recreation Center
- Classes in Wendell at the Wendell Community Center
- Classes in Wake Forest at the Renaissance Centre (registration starts August 1)
Search the class catalog to register for classes at RLT, Wendell and Knightdale sites. Please read our general information page before registering.
Need help deciding which classes are appropriate for your child? Contact Kathleen Rudolph at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-821-4579 x 225 and she will be happy to answer your questions.
Accessibility and Inclusion
RLT Education welcomes students with disabilities in its education programming. Please note any specific accommodations your student needs when you register for classes. RLT staff will follow up to discuss your student’s needs and our capacity for supports. Raleigh Little Theatre’s facility is a historic property and access to some of our classrooms require use of stairs while others do not. Please contact us at 919-821-4579 x225 with any questions or concerns regarding physical access to classroom spaces, or to discuss other ways we can ensure a positive, engaging experience for your young person.
Our classes in Wendell and Knightdale are made possible by a grant from Wells Fargo.
Our classes in Apex and Wake Forest are made possible by a grant from Publix Super Markets Charities.
RLT’s Youth Education Program is supported by the United Arts Council of Raleigh and Wake County, as well as the N.C. Arts Council, a division of the Department of Natural and Cultural Resources.
Photo by Brooke Palmer.