RLT Education: In-Person Class & Camp Procedures
With the return to in-person classes at Raleigh Little Theatre, we want to share some details regarding what the procedures will look like before, during, and after classes. Please see below for more information and click here to learn about our current class and camp offerings.
Before Class or Camp
- Please review the list of questions below to ensure your student is well enough to attend their program. If the answer is yes to any of the following, we ask that you do not come to class or camp. Please email email@example.com to let us know if your student will be absent.
- Is your temperature currently 100.0F or above?
- Do you have unexplained chills?
- Are you experiencing any shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Are you experiencing a new cough?
- Do you have a new loss of taste or smell?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Are you experiencing nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea?
- Are you experiencing unexplained fatigue?
- Are you experiencing unexplained body aches?
- Do you have unexplained sinus/nasal congestion?
- Within the past 14 days, have you been within six feet for more than 15 minutes of someone presumed to have COVID-19, or someone with an active COVID-19 diagnosis?
- Within the past 14 days, have you traveled internationally?
- Have you recently attended a mass gathering?
Arriving to Class or Camp
- Please put on a mask upon leaving your vehicle when you arrive at RLT.
- Education staff will greet you outside the entrance to your class space.
- On the first day of the class session, families will receive printed car signs to use at pick up.
- Students will say goodbye to parents/guardians at this point and be walked into the building to their class space.
- Our lobby spaces are not available as waiting areas for parents and families, but we invite you to enjoy the Rose Garden if you’d like.
- Once inside, students will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
During Class or Camp
- RLT teaching artists, assistants, and staff will wear masks while inside at RLT. Students should wear their mask during the entire class as well.
- The only indoor spaces used for classes will be the Sutton Theatre and Gaddy Goodwin Theatre.
- Space markers such as poly-spots or foam squares will be used to delineate student space areas during activities.
- Each class space has seats in the audience marked where students can sit to maintain distance between classmates.
- Activities will be modified as needed to accommodate distancing.
- Lunch and snack breaks for camps will be held outdoors each day.
Departing from Class or Camp
- Parents/guardians will pull over to the curb on Pogue Street with their car sign (provided by RLT) displayed on the passenger side of the dashboard. We’ll call out your student’s name once we see your car and car sign in the line.
- Students should leave masks on during dismissal until they are in their cars.
RLT’s custodian cleans the space thoroughly twice a week during class sessions.
Any questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions about our in-person class procedures. For a complete guide to RLT’s COVID-19 reopening procedures, click here.