RLT Welcomes New Board Members & Officers, Thanks Outgoing Board
As a nonprofit theater, Raleigh Little Theatre relies on a dedicated and talented board of directors to accomplish its mission. July 1st is the beginning of RLT’s fiscal year and season, and the theater welcomes five new board members as of this date. Click the links below for a full bio of each individual.
- Natasha Gore (Duke University)
- Leslie Ann Jackson (North Carolina Community Foundation)
- Aliana Ramos (City of Raleigh)
- Nicole Rogers (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina)
- Debra C. Schafrath (IQVIA)
RLT also thanks the following outgoing board members for their service.
- Tucker Bullock (served since 2015)
- Shelley Crisp (served since 2013)
- Kathy Lagana (served since 2013)
- Tina Morris-Anderson (served since 2018)
Officers this year include Heather J. Strickland (President), Phyllis Parish (Vice President), Stuart Byham (Secretary) and Pam Swanstrom (Treasurer). Shelley Crisp, who previously served as Board President, will join RLT’s Advisory Board. Thanks again to all for their service!