You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown
Charles Schulz’s beloved comic comes to life in Clark Gesner’s classic musical and the whole gang is here! Bossy Lucy is hopelessly in love with piano prodigy Schroeder who doesn’t give her the time of day, perfectionist Sally is still mocking blanket-toting Linus, Snoopy is in the doghouse, and “blockhead,” himself, Charlie Brown, is in rare form.
Based on The Comic Strip by Charles M. Schulz
Book, Music & Lyrics by Clark Gesner
Additional Dialogue by Michael Mayer
Additional Music & Lyrics by Andrew Lippa
Directed by Matthew Hurley
YOU’RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN
is presented by arrangement with
Sensory-Friendly Performance | Nov 9th at 1:00 p.m.
Sensory-friendly performances are designed especially for individuals with autism spectrum disorders, sensory
- Reduction of loud or jarring sounds
- Reductions in flashing or strobe lights
- Modification of the house lights during the performance
- Accommodated house rules: audience members are free to talk or move during the show
- Extra staff and volunteer support.
- Designated “Take a Break Space”
- Thursday-Friday at 7:30pm
- Saturday at 1:00pm and 5:00pm
- Sunday at 1:00pm and 5:00pm
Tickets on sale now. Buy them online or from the box office at 919-821-3111. Single ticket prices, excluding tax:
- Adults: $17
- Children (12 and under): $12
- Charlie Brown
- Nicky Taylor
- Sally Brown
- Caroline Moore
- Linus van Pelt
- Gabriel Yarborough
- Lucy van Pelt
- Britney Duong
- Bryan Bunch
- Timothy Poliquin
- Grace Deadmore
All performances are wheelchair accessible.
Assistive listening devices are available for all performances.
Audio description for those with visual disabilities. The Sunday, November 3 performance at 5pm will be described.