You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown
Charles Schulz’s beloved comic comes to life in Clark Gesner’s classic musical and the whole gang is here! Bossy Lucy is hopelessly in love with piano prodigy Schroeder who doesn’t give her the time of day, perfectionist Sally is still mocking blanket-toting Linus, Snoopy is in the doghouse, and “blockhead,” himself, Charlie Brown, is in rare form.
Based on The Comic Strip by Charles M. Schulz
Book, Music & Lyrics by Clark Gesner
Additional Dialogue by Michael Mayer
Additional Music & Lyrics by Andrew Lippa
Directed by Matthew Hurley
YOU’RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN
is presented by arrangement with
No Tricks, Just Treats Night! | Oct 31st at 7:30 p.m.
Celebrate Halloween with us & enjoy special treats throughout the night!
- Save $5 on all tickets for Halloween night with the discount code “HALLOWEEN”
- Wear your Halloween costume to the show! No weapons or full face masks, please.
- Enjoy fresh milk & delicious cookies after the show provided by Insomnia Cookies
- “Trick or Treat” with the cast and take pictures with them following the performance
Sensory-Friendly Performance | Nov 9th at 1:00 p.m.
Sensory-friendly performances are designed especially for individuals with autism spectrum disorders, sensory
- Reduction of loud or jarring sounds
- Reductions in flashing or strobe lights
- Modification of the house lights during the performance
- Accommodated house rules: audience members are free to talk or move during the show
- Extra staff and volunteer support.
- Designated “Take a Break Space”
- Thursday-Friday at 7:30pm
- Saturday at 1:00pm and 5:00pm
- Sunday at 1:00pm and 5:00pm
Limited student matinees are available on Wednesdays. Please contact our Box Office for ticket information and times.
Tickets on sale now. Buy them online or from the box office at 919-821-3111. Single ticket prices, excluding tax:
- Adults: $17
- Children (12 and under): $12
- Charlie Brown
- Nicky Taylor
- Sally Brown
- Caroline Moore
- Linus van Pelt
- Gabriel Yarborough
Davis Leonard (10/31 - 11/2)
- Lucy van Pelt
- Britney Duong
- Bryan Bunch
- Timothy Poliquin
- Grace Deadmore
David Marshall (10/31 - 11/2)
All performances are wheelchair accessible.
Assistive listening devices are available for all performances.
Audio description for those with visual disabilities. The Sunday, November 3 performance at 5pm will be described.