The Jungle Book
Mowgli grows up believing he’s as fierce a wolf as any of the members of his pack. When he learns he is actually a human, he must discover how to reconcile these very different identities. In this action-packed adaptation of the classic adventure story, Mowgli must decide whether to remain with the pack or return to the human world from which he was born.
Based on the book by Rudyard Kipling
Adapted by Monica Flory
Directed by Judy Dove
Sensory-Friendly Performance | Apr 4th at 1:00 p.m.
Sensory-friendly performances are designed especially for individuals with autism spectrum disorders, sensory
- Reduction of loud or jarring sounds
- Reductions in flashing or strobe lights
- Modification of the house lights during the performance
- Accommodated house rules: audience members are free to talk or move during the show
- Extra staff and volunteer support.
- Designated “Take a Break Space”
- Thursday-Friday at 7:30pm
- Saturday at 1:00pm and 5:00pm
- Sunday at 1:00pm and 5:00pm
Tickets on sale now. Buy them online or from the box office at 919-821-3111. Single ticket prices, excluding tax:
- Adults: $17
- Children (12 and under): $12
All performances are wheelchair accessible.
Assistive listening devices are available for all performances.
Audio description for those with visual disabilities. The Sunday, March 29 performance at 5pm will be described.