RLT uses HostedGroups to manage our front of house volunteers: ushers, concessions, and house managers.
Create an account
First, you need to create an account on HostedGroups. You only need to do this one time. Here’s how:
- Go to hostedgroups.org.
- On the right side, click the link Create an Account.
- Fill in your name (please use your full name), your email address and a password then click Create Account.
- If the account was created successfully, you will be automatically logged in.
- Click Join a Group.
- Find Raleigh Little Theatre in the list and click Join.
- On the right, a box appears. Click Join Now.
Signing up for a show
Now that you’ve created an account and joined the RLT group, you can sign up to volunteer for a show:
- Go to hostedgroups.org and log in.
- In the Group Memberships box, click the Raleigh Little Theatre group.
- See all the shows currently needing volunteers and click the one you’re interested in.
- Click Register for this event.
That’s it! The time listed is the time you should report to the theatre. For ushers, this is usually 45 minutes before the show starts (15 minutes before the house opens).
Change your mind?
If you change your mind and can longer volunteer for the show, repeat the same steps to go back to the show and click Unregister from this event.
Tip: You can see what you’ve signed up for using the Calendar view. Days where you have registered are highlighted. Click the day to see the time of your signup.
- Online signups for a show close 24 hours before the start time.
- Each person in your group has to sign up. HostedGroups currently doesn’t allow you to sign up a group of volunteers.
Have questions? Contact Larisa Putnam our business manager on 919-821-4579 x226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.