Groove in the Garden ’19
Raleigh’s favorite celebration of homegrown music returns for its fifth year in the beautiful Stephenson Amphitheatre and Raleigh Rose Garden at RLT. This annual festival features a total of eight live performances on two stages, local food and drinks, art vendors, a kids zone and more!
Groove in the Garden allows people of all ages an inexpensive way to experience the vast variety of music being created in North Carolina. Festival gates open at 1 pm and non-stop entertainment goes from 2 pm to 8 pm. Produced by The Pour House Music Hall and RLT.
Interested in being a vendor at Groove in the Garden? Click for Vendor Application
Concessions also available
Beer & wine
Soft drinks (cans): Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
Garden Stage Sponsored By:
Vendor Village Sponsored By:
Kids Zone Sponsored By:
Friends of the Garden:
- 2112 Percussion
- Alamo Drafthouse
- Friends of the Library
- Logan Trading Company
- Monarch Realty Co.
- Raleigh Heating & Air
- Unleashed, the Dog & Cat Store
- Weaver Street Market
Additional Support Provided By
Bike valet provided by Oaks and Spokes.
Gates open at 1P
- Single Ticket – $15
- Four Pack of Tickets – $45
Day Of Single Ticket – $20
Children 5 & Under – Free
If you order a ticket package that includes a festival t-shirt, we will contact you directly to get your size. Shirts will be available for pickup at the merchandise booth during the festival.
- You are welcome to bring your own dinner.
- No open flames or candles (including citronella candles).
- No glass bottles allowed.
- No outside alcohol is allowed as the RLT campus is a City of Raleigh park.
- To buy alcohol, you will be required to show ID and get a wristband.
- Only beer and wine purchased from our vendor may be brought into the amphitheatre.
- The theatre reserves the right to check coolers for outside alcohol.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash and be well-behaved.
- Bringing blankets or chairs makes seating more comfortable. Lawnchairs or the folding chairs that come in a bag work well. There is grass between the concrete benches and chairs fit well in that space.
- Indoor restroom facilities, which are wheelchair accessible, are available at the Sutton Theatre lobby entrance. Port-a-potties, which are also wheelchair accessible, are located to the left of the stage near the ramp.
- The RLT parking lot will only be open to vehicles with disability parking placards. The RLT staff parking lot is only for drop off of patrons with wheelchairs or mobility issues – no parking. You may park on the street where signposted.
- We will also have bike valet provided by Oaks and Spokes.
All performances are wheelchair accessible.
Community members who want assistance finding a sighted guide for Groove in the Garden should call or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 821-4579 x221 by Friday, September 13 so we can help connect you with a guide who can be available when you want to attend the festival.