Groove in the Garden ’19
We’re back for year five of Groove in the Garden in the Stephenson Amphitheater and Rose Garden! Tons of great live music, local food trucks, vendors and more will all be on hand to make our annual garden party one of the most fun days of the year. Suitable for all ages.
We’ll announce the 2019 lineup, and tickets go on sale, on April 30!
Concessions also available
Beer & wine
Soft drinks (cans): Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
Garden Stage Sponsored By:
Kids Zone Sponsored By:
Friends of the Garden:
Additional Support Provided By
$15 in advance ($20 day of)
$30 advance ticket + t-shirt
If you order a ticket package that includes a festival t-shirt, we will contact you directly to get your size. Shirts will be available for pickup at the merchandise booth during the festival.
Children under 5 are free
- You are welcome to bring your own dinner.
- No open flames or candles (including citronella candles).
- No glass bottles allowed.
- No outside alcohol is allowed as the RLT campus is a City of Raleigh park.
- To buy alcohol, you will be required to show ID and get a wristband.
- Only beer and wine purchased from our vendor may be brought into the amphitheatre.
- The theatre reserves the right to check coolers for outside alcohol.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash and be well-behaved.
- Bringing blankets or chairs makes seating more comfortable. Lawnchairs or the folding chairs that come in a bag work well. There is grass between the concrete benches and chairs fit well in that space.
- Indoor restroom facilities, which are wheelchair accessible, are available at the Sutton Theatre lobby entrance. Port-a-potties, which are also wheelchair accessible, are located to the left of the stage near the ramp.
- The RLT parking lot will only be open to vehicles with disability parking placards. The RLT staff parking lot is only for drop off of patrons with wheelchairs or mobility issues – no parking. You may park on the street where signposted.
All performances are wheelchair accessible.
Community members who want assistance finding a sighted guide should for Groove in the Garden should call or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 821-4579 x221 by Friday, September 13 so we can help connect you with a guide who can be available when you want to attend the festival.