RLT has three performance venues on its campus:
- Cantey V. Sutton Theatre (298 proscenium theater, completed in 1939)
- Louise “Scottie” Stephenson Amphitheatre (2,000 outdoor amphitheater, completed 1939)
- Gaddy-Goodwin Teaching Theatre (up to 150 seat black box theater, completed 1989)
For specific seating questions about any venue, please contact the box office at (919) 821-3111 or BoxOffice@nullRaleighLittleTheatre.org.
Cantey V. Sutton Theatre
The first rows of the two side aisles (B1-B2 and B16-B17) are reserved for wheelchair accessible seating. There are 4 standalone chairs that may be moved if needed to accommodate a wheelchair.
Gaddy-Goodwin Teaching Theatre
Seating in the Gaddy-Goodwin Theatre is general admission. The seats are moveable so based on each individual production’s design the layout may vary from what is pictured above. Selected seats will be marked reserved for accessible seating for each production. These seats may be moved if needed to accommodate a wheelchair.
Louise “Scottie” Stephenson Amphitheatre
Seating in the Louise “Scottie” Stephenson Amphitheatre is general admission. There are two options for wheelchair accessible seating in the amphitheatre:
- The back of the seating area is accessible via a ramp from the main parking lot.
- The first row closest to the stage is accessible from the staff parking lot next to the Raleigh Rose Garden. To enter this area, please use the entrance on Pogue Street across from Everett Street. Please note the RLT staff parking lot is only for drop off of patrons with wheelchairs or mobility issues – not parking.