Raleigh Little Theatre is pleased to announce the Cantey V. Sutton Theatre now has a hearing loop installed for the hard of hearing. The induction loop was installed with the generous support of The Jandy Ammons Foundation, North Carolina Audiology Associates, Siemens Corporation, and The City of Raleigh.
The hearing loop is available for all shows and events that are held in the Cantey V. Sutton Theatre.
To tune into the loop set your hearing aid to the T-coil program. If you do not know how to do this check with your audiologist; most hearing aids have this function but it may need to be activated by your audiologist.
If you do not have a hearing aid, or your hearing aid does not have a T-coil , RLT has a limited number of headphone units available on a first come, first serve basis. Please request one from the house manager or from the box office.
For more information:
- Read a 1-page FAQ about hearing loops
- Learn about hearing loops and T-coils
- The RLT loop was installed by American Hearing Loop
- Read more at the hearingloop.org non-profit organization
- Call our box office at 919-821-3111