Join RLT in NYC!
**The RLT in NYC trip is officially SOLD OUT! Thank you for your interest!**
We invite you to join RLT in New York City the weekend of April 17-19, 2020, for a curated Broadway experience. This is a unique way to see great theater while spending time with Artistic Director Patrick Torres, Executive Director Charles Phaneuf, members of RLT’s board of directors, and other supporters and patrons like you.
The trip package includes…
- Non-Stop Roundtrip Airfare on Jet Blue from RDU <-> JFK
- Two nights stay at the Wellington Hotel
- Round-trip ground transfers from JFK <-> Hotel
- Taxes, services charges, and baggage storage at the Wellington Hotel
- Tickets to To Kill a Mockingbird and Hadestown on Friday and Saturday nights (4/17 and 4/18)
- Meet William Ivey Long, winner of six Tony Awards for costume design. Mr. Long has designed costumes for 75 Broadway productions and recently completed a 4 year elected term as Chairman of the Board for The American Theatre Wing. See the studio in which he creates his work and learn about his history with Raleigh Little Theatre.
The per person price for a double room is $1,080, and for a single room the price is $1,400. These prices are subject to change due to availability.
We will need to get a $300 deposit per person by November 15, 2019 to reserve your spot. The sooner we get this, the better the seats we will have for To Kill a Mockingbird and Hadestown!
To book your trip, please contact Mark Steward at Jet Set Tourism (919-593-1881, firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also contact Charles Phaneuf at RLT (919-821-4579 x 221, email@example.com) with any questions. TRIP IS AT CAPACITY – BOOKING IS CLOSED.
See you there!