*Re-scheduled to Saturday, September 29. The doors will open at 1pm and the first band will perform at 1:30pm.* The Raleigh, North Carolina-based band The Connells return to the stage with Dillon Fence and The Mayflies USA in the Stephenson Amphitheater. Presented by the Cat’s Cradle.
Gates open: 1:00 pm / Show: 1:30 pm
Concessions also available:
Beer (by Raleigh Brewing) & wine
Soft drinks (cans): Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
Iced coffee by Larry’s Coffee
Food trucks include Thymely Meals and Straight Outta Brooklyn
- You are welcome to bring your own dinner.
- No open flames or candles (including citronella candles)
- No glass bottles allowed
- No outside alcohol is allowed as the RLT campus is a City of Raleigh park.
- To buy alcohol, you will be required to show ID and get a wristband.
- Only beer and wine purchased from our vendor may be brought into the amphitheatre.
- The theatre reserves the right to check coolers for outside alcohol
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash and be well-behaved
- Bringing blankets or chairs makes seating more comfortable. Lawnchairs or the folding chairs that come in a bag work well. There is grass between the concrete benches and chairs fit well in that space.
- Indoor restroom facilities, which are wheelchair accessible, are available at the Main Stage lobby entrance. Port-a-potties, which are also wheelchair accessible, are located to the left of the stage near the ramp.
- The RLT parking lot will only be open to vehicles with disability parking placards. The RLT staff parking lot is only for drop off of patrons with wheelchairs or mobility issues – no parking. You may park on the street where signposted.
Under 16 yrs old: $15
Day Of: $25
For ticketing questions and assistance please call the Cat’s Cradle at (919) 967–9053.
All performances are wheelchair accessible.