Groove in the Garden 2017
We’re back for year three of Groove in the Garden in the Stephenson Amphitheater and Rose Garden! Tons of great live music, local food trucks, vendors and more will all be on hand to make our annual garden party one of the most fun days of the year. Suitable for all ages. A portion of the proceeds from this year’s music and arts festival will benefit Girls Rock NC, an organization in central North Carolina that works to empower girls, women, & folks of marginalized genders—through creative expression—to be confident and engaged members of their communities.
Gates open: 12:00 pm / Show: 1:00 pm
Main Stage Lineup:
7:00P – Sarah Shook & The Disarmers | Listen
7:00P | Sarah Shook & The Disarmers – Listen
S7:00P | Sarah Shook & The Disarmers – Listen
C7:00P | Sarah Shook & The Disarmers – Listen
Garden Stage Lineup:
Food truck lineup:
Concessions also available:
Beer & wine
Soft drinks (cans): Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
Iced coffee by Larry’s Coffee
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
Garden Stage: Citrix Cycle
Vendor Village: GoRaleigh
Kids Zone: O2 Fitness
Media Partner: WKNC 88.1 FM
Friends of the Garden: Alamo Draft House, 2112 Percussion, Sonitrol Security, Raleigh Heating & Air, Weaver Street Market, Monarch Realty Co., Logan’s Trading Company, Stuff To Do In Raleigh, Unleashed, The Dog & Cat Store
No outside alcohol is allowed as the RLT campus is a City of Raleigh park. To buy alcohol, you will be required to show ID and get a wristband.
Attending a performance in the Amphitheatre
- You are welcome to bring your own dinner, however since the amphitheatre is part of a City of Raleigh park, please adhere to these rules:
- No open flames or candles (including citronella candles)
- No glass bottles allowed
- Only beer and wine purchased from our vendor may be brought into the amphitheatre.
- The theatre reserves the right to check coolers for outside alcohol
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on leash and be well-behaved
- Bringing blankets or chairs makes seating more comfortable. Lawnchairs or the folding chairs that come in a bag work well. There is grass between the concrete benches and chairs fit well in that space.
- Indoor restroom facilities, which are wheelchair accessible, are available at the Main Stage lobby entrance. Port-a-potties, which are also wheelchair accessible, are located to the left of the stage near the ramp.
- The RLT parking lot will only be open to vehicles with disability parking placards. The RLT staff parking lot is only for drop off of patrons with wheelchairs or mobility issues – no parking. You may park on the street where signposted.
$20 in advance / $25 gate / VIP options
All performances are wheelchair accessible.