2020 Biennial Costume Sale!
RESCHEDULED: The costume sale will now take place on October 17, due to the probability of rain on October 10.
RLT’s Biennial Costume Sale is back!
Saturday, October 17, 2020
10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Stephenson Amphitheatre Parking Lot
Take advantage of great prices on modern and vintage clothing, fun costumes, fabric, trim, and other assorted pieces and accessories. The Costume Sale is great resource for school theatre departments, flea market shoppers, and Halloween costumes, even if you are just celebrating at home this year!
Rescheduled from October 10
The costume sale has been postponed until October 17 due to probability of rain in the forecast on October 10. If you secured timed entry tickets, your ticket will automatically transfer to the same time slot on October 17. If you cannot make your timeslot on October 17, please contact the box office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 919-821-3111 and leaving a voicemail. Thanks!
New this year:
Due to COVID-19 concerns and government regulations, we will be limiting the number of guests to 40 people shopping at one time. Free tickets will be available for 45 minute increments. You MUST have a ticket to shop. Please get a ticket for every member of your party (for example, if you are attending with your family members, you need a ticket for each individual person, regardless of age). Tickets will be available on a first come, first serve basis starting Monday, September 28, at noon.
We will only be accepting credit cards and checks this year. No cash due to health and safety concerns – thanks for understanding!
Rules for attending:
For everyone’s safety, there will be some basic rules for attending the Costume Sale this year. Anyone not following the rules on the day of the sale will be asked to leave.
- Masks must be worn at all times by all shoppers, covering both the mouth and nose.
- Please don’t attend if you are feeling unwell, have been exposed to someone who is sick, or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please maintain proper social distance from anyone not in your party during the sale. Stay at least six feet away from other shoppers and volunteers whenever possible.
- No cash will be accepted this year.
- Only handicap parking will be available in the main parking lot.
- Tickets will only be available electronically – there will be no will call. Please have your ticket ready to show on your phone or print off a copy and bring it with you. Tickets will be scanned when you enter.
- There is a limit of two tickets per order. If you need additional tickets, you can place a second order, but we strongly encourage you to only bring people essential to shopping with you.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
In case of inclement weather, the sale’s rain date is Saturday, October 17. If the event is postponed, your ticket will be honored for the same time on this date. Please email email@example.com with any ticket-related questions.
ALL TICKETS HAVE BEEN RESERVED. THANKS!
Tickets are free, but you MUST have a ticket to attend. Each person in your party requires a ticket, regardless of age. Tickets are available in 45 minute increments between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM to maintain crowd size (max 40 guests shopping at a time). Please only reserve a ticket for the time slot in which you plan to attend. We are expecting the event to reach full capacity each hour, so walk-up tickets will likely not be available.
There is a limit of two tickets per order. If you need additional tickets, you can place a second order, but we strongly encourage you to only bring people essential to shopping with you.
The event is wheelchair accessible.