Classes and Camps
Announcing the 2017-2018 Adult Education Program
Raleigh Little Theatre is pleased to present adult acting classes designed to develop theatrical skills featured in our season productions to prepare participants for the stage in a safe and nurturing environment. The adult classes are all taught by local theatre professionals with a wealth of experience in the field.
We believe that theatre arts training extends well beyond the stage as well by promoting self- esteem, building confidence, stimulating creativity, sharpening communication skills and fostering an appreciation of teamwork. It’s also a lot of fun!
Classes for adults are all held on Sunday evenings, 7:00pm-9:00pm. The following classes have been announced:
Starting Sunday September 10:
- Beginning Actor’s Studio (first of 4 sessions) with TBD (Session 1)
- The Art of the Audition with TBD
Starting Sunday September 17:
- FUNdamentals of Improv with Michelle Corbitt
Starting Monday October 9 in Wake Forest:
- Readers Theatre with Johannah Maynard Edwards
Starting Sunday November 5:
- Intermediate Acting (first of 2 sessions) with Sue Scarborough (both sessions)
- Acting for Creative Entreprenuers with Patrick Torres
Starting Sunday January 21:
- Scene Study with (first of 2 sessions) with Sue Scarborough
- Devised Theatre with Amy Sawyers
Starting Sunday March 11:
- Acting Through Songs with Patrick Torres
Starting Sunday May 6:
- Contemporary Musical Theatre Dance Technique with TBD
- The Art of Theatre with RLT Artistic Staff
Details are all in our Class Directory, including the links to register online.
We recommend you register online, however if you prefer, you can instead send in our registration form with a check.