RLT is a welcoming community using theatre to enrich, educate, entertain and engage volunteers, students and audiences of all ages.
- Performance: To offer innovative, engaging and diverse theatre and education
- Financial Sustainability: To balance the budget annually as well as provide long range plans to grow reserves and revenues to keep pace with new endeavors
- Facilities/Technologies: To maintain, update and fully utilize the campus-wide facilities including current technologies and a new master plan
- Education: To provide diversified arts education throughout the community
- Volunteers: To grow and sustain a workforce of welcomed and well-trained community individuals
- Community Collaboration: To bring the community to RLT and to bring the theatre experience to the community
- A quality theatre experience
- The power of theatre as an art form
- A nurturing, safe environment
- Creativity and individual expression
- Education and personal growth through theatre
- Active community engagement
- Diversity in all areas
- Respect for our audience
Approved by the RLT Board of Directors, April 2017.