Event Announcement, People
Become an Inaugural Member of the 1936 Legacy Society!
1936 marks the year a group of Raleigh citizens created the Raleigh Little Theatre actors’ group, the basis of the RLT campus, plays, and programs we continue to celebrate today. Continue RLT’s mission, history, and programs through a planned gift as part of the 1936 Legacy Society.
Anyone who makes a planned gift becomes a member which includes annual benefits, playbill recognition starting with Sister Act and invited to a spring recognition ceremony in 2019. Gifts may also be made anonymously.
Examples of planned gifts:
- Leave a bequest to the Theatre in your will
- Name the Theatre a beneficiary of your retirement assets or life insurance policy
- Make a planned gift to the Theatre of real estate or other tangible personal property
A planned gift can go towards the Theatre’s general operations, endowment, or specific programmatic purposes. Planned giving ensures that you can make a sustainable impact for future generations. Start the legacy today by filling out this easy form.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Lee O’Connell, Development Coordinator, email@example.com, 919-821-4579 x230
- Charles Phaneuf, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 919-821-4579 x221