Summer Intensives for Adults
Why should kids have all the fun in the summer? Our Evening Summer Intensive Classes offer opportunities for working adults to dive head first into developing and refining theatre skills as we facilitate a full course of study over four nights, Monday-Thursday. No prior experience is required.
One intensive every week – join us for one or the entire summer!
Classes this summer are:
- June 10 – 13: Voiceover Technique
- June 17 – 20: Fighting, Falling Down and Running into Things
- July 8 – 11: Introduction to the Meisner Technique
- July 15 – 18: The Art of Theatre
- July 15 – 18: Diving Into Shakespeare
- July 22 – 25: Introduction to Musical Theatre Dance
- August 5 – 8: Acting for Creative Entrepreneurs
- August 12 – 15: Knife Fighting: Give it a Stab
For all the details, including online registration, see our Class Directory.