Summer Intensives for Adults
Why should kids have all the fun in the summer? Our Evening Summer Intensive Classes offer opportunities for working adults to dive head first into developing and refining theatre skills as we facilitate a full course of study over 5 nights. No prior experience is required. Please, join in the fun!
Classes this summer are:
- Perfecting Your Pitch, June 5 – 9 with Patrick Torres
- The Fighting Words of Shakespeare, June 12 – 16 with Heather Strickland
- Improv Games, June 19 – 23 with Michelle Corbitt
- Fundamentals of Acting, July 10 – 14
- The Art of Theatre, July 17 – 21 with members of the RLT artistic staff
Details are all in our Class Directory, including the links to register online.
We recommend you register online, however if you prefer, you can instead send in our registration form with a check.