Job Opening: Part-Time Development and Events Coordinator
Development and Events Coordinator
Raleigh Little Theatre – Raleigh, NC
Raleigh Little Theatre (RLT) is one of the longest continually operating community theatres in the country. We seek a part-time Development and Events Coordinator to join our small team to support our evolving mission of producing theater and education programs for a diverse and growing community.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Development and Event Coordinator provides administrative support for development and fundraising functions that support all of the organization’s fundraising strategies, including:
- Maintenance of RLT’s donor database and donor reporting to assist fundraising initiatives.
- Generating acknowledgment letters and ensuring recognition and benefits for all contributed revenue.
- Assistance with preparation of grant applications, contracts, and reports, ensuring the fulfillment of all contract requirements.
- Coordination of logistics for RLT fundraising events, including planning and executing RLT’s annual fundraising event, Divas!
- Commitment to equity, diversity, inclusion, and anti-racism
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to use existing technology to achieve desired results
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases a plus
Hours and location: Flexible hours and working location – includes some night and weekend hours.
RLT anticipates that this position will need approximately 15 – 29 hours per week.
To be considered, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Candidate review and interviews will start immediately and continue until the position is filled.
About us: RLT is a welcoming community using theatre to enrich, educate, entertain and engage volunteers, students and audiences of all ages. RLT values everyone’s story. As an organization, we intentionally create a welcoming environment through a long-term, holistic approach to inclusion and diversity. We commit ourselves to actively seeking out perspectives that are not our own, encouraging learning, growth, and cultural awareness, engaging community conversations, and embracing conflict as a force for change.