Callbacks: Snow White
Thank you to all who submitted video auditions for Snow White. We enjoyed your interpretations of the material and your willingness to audition in this new format.
The following people have been called back for Snow White:
Callbacks will be held Wednesday, January 27 at 7pm in the Sutton Theatre. Please wear comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement. Callbacks will include reading from the script. Bring your imagination and a playful attitude!
The doors of the Sutton Lobby (at the intersection of Pogue and Stafford) will open at 6:30 PM. In order to enter the theatre, you must be wearing a face covering and consent to a temperature check. You will also be required to answer the following questions:
- Do you have unexplained chills?
- Are you experiencing any shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Are you experiencing a new cough?
- Do you have a new loss of taste or smell?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Are you experiencing nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea?
- Are you experiencing unexplained fatigue?
- Are you experiencing unexplained body aches?
- Do you have unexplained sinus/nasal congestion?
- Within the past 14 days, have you been within six feet for more than 15 minutes of someone presumed to have COVID-19, or someone with an active COVID-19 diagnosis?
- Within the past 14 days, have you traveled internationally?
If your answer to any of these questions is “Yes,” please do NOT come to the theatre. Instead, contact Patrick Torres at 919-821-4579 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will make arrangements for you to participate in an online callback.
Again, many thanks to all those who auditioned. Please check the RLT website for more information on future auditions.