Based on a Fairy Tale by Charles Perrault
Adaptation and Lyrics by Jim Eiler
Music by Jim Eiler & Jeanne Bargy
Cinderella is sponsored by
December 10-19, 2010
RLT Sutton Main Stage Theatre (Reserved Seating)
Note: Cinderella is being performed at RLT, not at the Fletcher Theater
Note: The remaining performances of Cinderella are now sold out.
Musical. Raleigh Little Theatre proves again that dreams really can come true. The beautiful lass-who-lost-her-slipper makes her 27th annual appearance in hopes of finding her Prince Charming. This beloved fairy tale, retold in the style of English pantomime, has been delighting audiences in the Triangle area for more than a quarter century. Combine elegant costumes and magical scenery with song and dance, conniving steprelatives with a zany Fairy Godmother, and you have all of the ingredients for holiday cheer.
Read the reviews:
Read the preview of the show.
Director: Haskell Fitz-Simons
See photos of last year's show in our photo archive.
Tickets can be purchased online or by calling the RLT Box Office at 919-821-3111.
Ticket prices (all ages):
All tickets: $25
Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Tickets are non refundable.
Dates and Times:
Dec 10, 16 & 17 at 7:30pm
Dec 11, 12, 18 & 19 at 1:00pm
Dec 11, 12, 18 & 19 at 5:00pm
||11: 1:00pm & 5:00pm
|12: 1:00pm & 5:00pm
||18: 1:00pm & 5:00pm
|19: 1:00pm & 5:00pm
For more information, please contact the RLT Box Office on 919-821-3111.
Attending a performance
Cinderella is coming home! RLT’s annual holiday production returns to the Cantey V. Sutton Main Stage Theatre, Raleigh Little Theatre 301 Pogue Street Raleigh, NC 27607
Useful information for patrons attending Cinderella at Raleigh Little Theatre:
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Tickets are non refundable.
- The lobby will open one hour before each performance and the theatre will open for seating 30 minutes before show time.
- To ensure the safety of our patrons and performers, ushers will seat latecomers at an appropriate break in the action. Please arrive on time.
- The show lasts about one and a half hours, but can run a little longer.
- There is no intermission. The cast will sign autographs after the show.
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside the theatre.
- Shop for magical accessories from Cinderella’s Boutique, open in the lobby before and after the show.
- Please allow ample time for unexpected traffic and rest room visits.
- Free parking is available in our parking lot and on the surrounding streets. A permit is not required for parking in our lot during performances.
Download the above information plus a map in our Useful Information one-page flyer (PDF).
M. Dennis Poole
Fairy God Mother
John Coleman Demers
All performances are wheelchair accessible.
Assistive listening devices are available for all performances.
You are here: Home
> The Raleigh Little Theatre 2010-2011 Season
> Cinderella 27 (2010)