Groove in the Garden
We’re back for year three of Groove in the Garden in the Stephenson Amphitheater and Rose Garden! Tons of great live music, local food trucks, vendors and more will all be on hand to make our annual garden party one of the most fun days of the year. Suitable for all ages.
Gates open: 12:00 pm / Show: 1:00 pm
Main Stage Lineup:
Garden Stage Lineup:
Food truck schedule TBD
Concessions also available:
Beer & wine
Soft drinks (cans): Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
Iced coffee by Larry’s Coffee
Note 1: No outside alcohol is allowed as the RLT campus is a City of Raleigh park.
Note 2: To buy alcohol, you will be required to show ID and get a wristband.
Attending a performance in the Amphitheatre
- You are welcome to bring your own dinner, however since the amphitheatre is part of a City of Raleigh park, please adhere to these rules:
- No open flames or candles (including citronella candles)
- No glass bottles allowed
- Only beer and wine purchased from our vendor may be brought into the amphitheatre.
- The theatre reserves the right to check coolers for outside alcohol
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on leash and be well-behaved
- Bringing blankets or chairs makes seating more comfortable. Lawnchairs or the folding chairs that come in a bag work well. There is grass between the concrete benches and chairs fit well in that space.
- Indoor restroom facilities, which are handicap accessible, are available at the Main Stage Lobby Entrance. Port-a-potties, which are also handicap accessible, are located to the left of the stage near the handicap entrance.
- The RLT parking lot will only be open to handicapped drivers. The RLT staff parking lot is only for handicapped drop-off only – no parking. You may park on the street where signposted.
$20 in advance / $25 gate / VIP options
All performances are wheelchair accessible.